Price:£62.80 each (Including VAT at 20%)£1.25 postage on this item
Released May 2012We are pleased to be able to offer what is considered to be the Worlds best program for genealogy on the MAC. As well as an excellent genealogy program, it has the usual high standard of interface that MAC owners have come to expect over the years. Reunion received the highest rating for genealogy software in MacWorld, MacAddict, and Mac Home Journal magazines.Reunion helps you to document, store, and display information about your family -- your ancestors, descendants, cousins, etc. It records names, dates, places, facts, plenty of notes, sources of information, pictures, sounds, and videos. It shows family relationships in an elegant, graphic form -- people and families are linked in an easy-to-understand fashion.Reunion makes it easy to publish your family tree information -- even if you want to share it on the Web. You can automatically create common genealogy reports, charts, and forms, as well as birthday calendars, mailing lists, questionnaires, indexes, and other lists. Reunion even calculates relationships, ages, life expectancies, and statistics.Reunion also creates large, high-resolution, graphic charts allowing complete on-screen editing of boxes, lines, fonts, and colors. Wall charts are one of its specialties.
1. Easy to enter your family information. Reunion lets you store every scrap of information: names, dates, places, facts, attributes, plenty of room for notes, free-form text, memos, custom fields, mailing address, marital status, and even research logs.
2. Creates large graphic tree charts including descendant charts and pedigree charts (up to 99 generations), fan charts, and timeline charts. Provides complete on-screen editing of box color, font, font size, shadow, border, connecting lines, and captions. Move boxes or branches on-screen, by clicking-and-dragging. Automatically change chart orientation; including top-to-bottom, left-to-right, and waterfall models. Zoom out to give you the big picture of the entire chart.
3. Pictures, videos, and sounds. Digitize your memories (such as color or black & white pictures, birth certificates, wills, maps, old movies, sound recordings, etc.) and link them to people and families. You can link multiple multimedia items to a single record, or one multimedia item to multiple records. Reunion lets you display, magnify, and reduce images on screen. It's easy to include pictures in your charts, reports, and Web output. Include a complete description and comments for each item if you like. Create slideshows with custom transitions, music, timing, image size, caption content, etc. Perfect for family reunions!4. Pod Cards.Take information with you in a very portable format — in your iPod.
7. Book-style reports: the narrative ahnentafel report (the ancestors of a person), Register report (the descendants of a couple), and the family history report are perfect for book publishing.
8. Easy to find information.Quickly find people by name or perform complex multiple-criteria searches. For example, you could search for "all males born before 1800 in Boston" or "all couples married in Sacramento with adopted children."
17. Speed Names instantly recalls the last 2000 places and surnames you've entered, helping you avoid typing the same place name or surname over and over.18. Shows the weekday for the birth, death, or marriage date, the age at marriage, the current age or life span of a person, and the length of marriage.19. Source documentation. Document the sources of your information using "shared" source records. For example, if you wish to cite a source, you only need to record details about the source one time. Information about the source (the library, the book, the microfilm, the date, the quality of the data, even scans or pictures of original documents) can be entered into a single source record, and you can cite this source on any record, in any data entry field, as many times as you want. You have the option to include sources in reports.
20. Easy to get help. We can help you byphone, fax, and e-mail. Reunion also includes an easy to use, comprehensive electronic manual.
My HistoryUnit 1a Denaby Point, Coalpit Road, Denaby Main, DONCASTER, South Yorkshire, DN12 4LH, United KingdomTelephone: 01302 288722, email: firstname.lastname@example.org© My History 2003-2013 All rights reserved