1. Orders despatched same working day
    if ordered before 3pm
  2. Home
  3. Login
  4. View Cart
  5. Checkout

Dyserth & Meliden 1910

Dyserth & Meliden 1910

Ref: FLN04.04

This very detailed map is double-sided for maximum coverage. The main map covers the village of Dyserth, famed for its waterfall, and coverage stretches west to Bodrhyddan Hall, east to Ochr-y-foel. Features include Tan-y-foel, Dyserth village centre, the station (terminus of the Prestatyn & Cwm Branch), Dyserth Stone Quarries, St Bridget's church, Dyserth Hall, Dyserth Castle, Talargoch Mine. On the reverse we extend coverage north with a large section of adjacent sheet 1.16, and this covers the village of Meliden, incl station, St Melyd's church, Nant-yr-ogof, Tan-yr-allt, Bryniau, Graig Fawr and several old mine shafts.

Price:1.50



Dyserth & Meliden 1910


Recently Viewed