1. Orders despatched same working day
    if ordered before 3pm
  2. Home
  3. Login
  4. View Cart
  5. Checkout

Treforest 1943

Treforest 1943

Ref: GLA28.15

This detailed map covers Treforest, at the eastern edge of Pontypridd, including Glyn-Taf (sometimes spelt Glyn-Taff or Glyntaff), and part of Rhyd-y-Felin. Coverage stretches from King Street eastward to Coed Craig-lwyd and Pant-drain.

Features include River Taff, Castle Bridge, School of Mines, GWR Cardiff & Merthyr line with station, Caerphilly & Pontypridd line with several halts, Glamorganshire Canal, Glyn-Taf Cemetery, Taff Vale Park, Pentre-Bach, Junior Technical School, schools, chapels, Lewistown Park, St Dyfrig's RC church, St Mary's church, Dynea Colliery (disused), Glyn-Taf, old mineral tramway route, Treforest Junction, Electrical Works, etc.

On the reverse we include a 1906 directory of Treforest plus a 1929 railway timetable for the Newport-Pontypridd line.

The map links up with Glamorgan sheets 28.14 Pontypridd South to the west

Price:1.50



Treforest 1943


Recently Viewed