A super value starter pack for anyone just starting out on their family history quest. The pack contains a concise 12 page booklet on how to start, where to go for birth, marriage and death records, a useful 'do' and 'don't' list and a range of family tree charts and pages to write down what you find out. The booklet also covers information about census returns, websites to visit, parish registers and much more. This pack is about getting you going on the absorbing hobby of genealogy without having to get bogged down in lots of reading or theory about what to do.
1) Quick Start Guide - 12 page booklet - How to Research and Record Your Family History.
2) A4 Height Working Chart - perfect for chart that includes more than just ancestors, compile a descendant chart, an ancestors with siblings or if you feeling adventurous try an everyone chart. Also includes some mini sticky notes to help you you plan out the chart. Size: 11.7 x 36 inches
3) A five Generation Ancestors Chart - a colourful chart to fill in. Size: 16.5 x 13.1 inches (A3)
4) A 15 page version of our popular Family tree book pages
- 1 x Title page & contents page
- 5 x Family Record page / continuation page
- 4 x Individual Record page / continuation page
- 2 x Census Records page (double sided)
- 3 x Source Record page (double sided)
- 1 x Index page (double sided)
- 1 x A3 Fold-out Pedigree Chart (left-hand)
- 1 x A3 Fold-out Pedigree Chart (right-hand)
Perfect companion for our Spring Back Binders
We also recommend buying a 30 day 'FindMyPast' voucher for anyone starting their family history. Details